The count down is on to move into our house! We have not been in Ohio that long but it seems like everything has changed! We have had a wild month and I kinda feel like I am on an extended vacation! We have been living in a condo and doing fun stuff like the zoo, and ice cream ... it does not feel like our life. I think once our stuff gets here and we unpack it will feel more like "home"!
Colin has gone from a baby to a boy overnight! Colin has learned to roll over and to sleep less here!
Kaitlin has done better than I ever expected transition to a new house and new everything! We have really changed a lot and she has been flexible throughout the move! She is so funny and really pays attention to everything! She is a parrot and says the funniest things!
This zoo is the best thing we brought to play with in our new place! It has been a zoo, a vet, a safari, pattern play, animal game and animal shape games! All games made up by Kailtin! Her imagination has bloomed and we hear a new story all time!
We are excited about our new transition and thankful we have been together on our new adventure!













0 comments:
Post a Comment